Donate to Winchester ReStore
To be a strong financial arm for Blue Ridge Habitat for Humanity, we need new and gently-used merchandise to sell in the ReStore and customers to buy it!
REUSE + RECYCLE = RESTORE
- All donations are tax deductible. A receipt is available for your donation.
- 100% of the product in our building is donated.
- The more donated merchandise received, the more selection we can offer and sell to achieve the goal.
- Recycling reduces the amount of usable goods going to the landfill.
- Donors are recognized as Habitat for Humanity supporters.
- Businesses can rotate inventory by donating overstock and discontinued merchandise.
Donations are accepted at our ReStore during business hours. Please do not leave donations after hours.
Tuesday – Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
To schedule a pick of large items or a large number of items, contact us at 540.662.9704 during business hours, Tuesday – Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM or schedule a donation online. Due to high demand, please allow up to 10 days for pickup when scheduling.
For a safe and efficient pickup, please note the following:
- All items must be at ground level or on main floor.
- Items must be unhooked and unplugged.
- We do not haul away trash or sort through items.
- We do not accept any hazardous materials.
- All small items should be boxed, stacked and labeled.
- All items should be readily accessible.
- All donations are up to the discretion of ReStore Management.